CALL NOW! 1-800-450-5319

Fast. Safe. Reliable Ship Your Vehicle
With Us & Save

  • International Ocean Auto Transport to Ports Worldwide
  • Domestic Transport to Shipping Port
  • Export/Import Preparation of Documents Including Filing
  • Marine Insurance
  • Door To Door Delivery Globally

FREE Auto Transport Quote



  • How far in advance should I book my transport?

    We suggest that you contact an agent no less than two to four weeks prior to the date you need to leave or the date you need to have the vehicle picked up. If you need expedited service we are available 24/7 to take your calls to answer questions you may have and to work with you to get your vehicle shipped as fast as possible. Contact a professional overseas auto transport agent today at 1-800-450-5319.

  • What does it cost to ship a vehicle?

    Prices vary based on the type of vehicle, weight, size and the location of origin and destination. You can get a free quote by filling out the form on this page or contacting us by phone at 1-800-450-5319.

  • What documents will I need to ship my car internationally from the United States?

    Depending on the destination country, you will need your vehicle title or a notarized copy of the title. If there is a lien on the vehicle you will need a letter from the lienholder that includes the make, model, year and VIN of the vehicle and provides information showing that you have permission to relocate the car to the country you are traveling to. You will also need photo identification and other paperwork. Your agent will be able to assist you with document requirements for the specific country you are having the vehicle transported to.

  • How long will it take to ship the vehicle overseas?

    Ocean transport is based on the location of exit as well as the destination port. When you book transport your agent will be able to provide you with a rough estimate of the time frame you should expect as well as the precise date that the vehicle needs to be at the port for departure.

  • My agent mentioned Marine Insurance. Is this type of insurance required?

    Anytime you are shipping a vehicle overseas, you should have Marine Insurance coverage. The ship that your vehicle will be on will carry a small insurance policy, but it is not going to be sufficient to cover the vehicle in case of a major accident. Often, standard auto insurance will offer marine coverage. If your insurance company has marine insurance on your policy or if you can purchase it from them at a low rate, it is advisable to obtain a policy from your personal auto insurance company. If your company does not offer marine insurance coverage, there are no worries as we offer it and can provide you with an excellent coverage rate.

  • How can I ship my vehicle overseas?

    There are two ways to ship a vehicle overseas. You can use RORO or Container transport.

  • How will I know when A-1 is coming to pick-up or deliver my vehicle?

    To ensure a convenient pick-up or delivery time, you will be contacted by telephone within 12 to 24 hours in advance. This call will inform you of the general time which you can expect our transport driver to arrive. If any scheduling complications arise, you will be contacted to provide an updated time of pick-up/delivery.

  • What is the difference between RORO and Container transport?

    A RORO carrier is designed to allow vehicles to be driven (rolled) on and off the carrier. They are safely placed under the ships deck and secured for transport. Once at the destination port, they are driven (rolled) off the carrier. With Container transport, the vehicle is loaded inside of a large shipping container and then loaded onto a sea vessel for transport. Container shipping allows for personal, household and other items to be shipped along with the vehicle.

  • Which mode of transport will have a lower cost?

    In general, RORO is going to be the lowest cost when comparing rates to Container transport. Containers cost more because it takes more manpower to load the container of the merchandise being shipped and they also have to be unloaded at the destination port. RORO is the most common, as well as the most preferred type of ocean transport. You will want to check with your agent to see if the country you are moving to has a RORO port. Most large countries have RORO ports, but many smaller areas around the world do not. Container ports are usually available even in the smaller ports.

  • How do I prepare my vehicle for overseas transport?

    Your agent will be able to provide you with complete details on how to prepare the vehicle for transport. You will need to make sure it is empty aside from the items attached to the vehicle by the manufacturer. It should also be clean inside and out and have no grease or grime under the hood or underneath the car. The tires need to be clean and free of any mud or loose dirt. The fuel needs to be lowered to no more than a quarter tank and there should be no fluid leaks. You will also want to make sure the battery has a full charge and that the breaks and tires are in good condition as you will need them to be in working order when the vehicle is delivered.